test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

who likes this place when doing me

blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
i had made a post on reddit for how i had wanted to make one here and after getting a new toon done to 80 under one day i wanted to know why they have to drive you crazy none stop with this place cause after doing this one 3 times a day couldn't they not have given you anything else but this one? https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/j3t72j/getting_bored_of_the_same_run_when_doing_me/

Comments

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Long ago when this was "new" my Guild Leader and I ran this one and came up 1 relic short. 2 out of 3 is not good enough we agreed to find it ... if it killed us. :grimace:

I found it all the way back beyond the first campfire (in the screen shot you provided) it was tucked off to the far left of this image. :angry:

So yes, I know at least two of us who didn't like this place after that little expedition. I don't mind the layout too badly but trying to return to the first campfire is a chore. You must die to get up there, so it literally did kill us. Too bad we didn't have a rope?

Get use to this one, as they all return in the Stardock module 17 (aka Uprising). The only benefit I can tell you is no relics to find.

Have fun! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    did have a guy on my reddit post that was telling me how this was he's favorite place cause when i do this one non stop 3 times a day that i don't call this one my favorite for how it stresses me out none stop for how i never get any of the other ones that i would like to run why they need to give ME a change
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    What is wrong with that place? How would it drive you crazy? It is just like others. This one is indifferent to me. Is it about the relic behind the wall? If it is, once you know about, you just always check it first.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

What is wrong with that place? How would it drive you crazy? It is just like others. This one is indifferent to me. Is it about the relic behind the wall? If it is, once you know about, you just always check it first.

It seems to be the hardest to navigate in reverse, if you did miss a relic. There are two camps you cannot climb back up to and therefore you must kill yourself (sometimes twice) just to get to campfire #1. I don't mind getting this in Stardock as this one is a straight run and I don't need a key to unlock a door.

They seem to be very randomly selected. There was days, doing the ME, I would get 3 boss rooms in a row.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited October 2020

It seems to be the hardest to navigate in reverse, if you did miss a relic. There are two camps you cannot climb back up to and therefore you must kill yourself (sometimes twice) just to get to campfire #1. I don't mind getting this in Stardock as this one is a straight run and I don't need a key to unlock a door.

They seem to be very randomly selected. There was days, doing the ME, I would get 3 boss rooms in a row.
    When I did that back then, I did not even know you could go back to the camp fire #1 at all. I did try. Kill myself, whatever. However, I did everyone many times and at that time, I remembered to check every spot and know which big portion of area I could skip/speed over.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited October 2020

yes and the problem i have with the place is that i dont want to do it 3 times in a row on every toon cause the place does get kind of annoying where it stresses me out to a point where i dont want to do it anymore