test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I need a friendly Guild to call home.

craft#2263 craft Member Posts: 54 Arc User
Hi,
I'm a lvl 80 Wizard, 21k item-lvl. I am rather shy and have tryed to avoid interacting with ppl, so I have played solo most of the time. Now I understand that I really need to be a member of an active Guild where members are helpfull.
I'm an older Swedish guy that loves to play and I'm online mostly daytime Stockholm time :).
Regarding voice: Discord does not work on my comp. (push to talk), but Teamspeak does (or did have not used it for a long time).
Thank you,
Craft
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• craft#2263 craft Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I'm online right now :)
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Hey craft. I am sorry I cannot offer you a home, but I keep telling the players in chat who ask for guilds how to go about searching and using the tools. By tools, I don't only mean the game search, but let's begin there.

First open the social menu (O key) and click the "Find Guild" tab. Then sort the column with the purple man icon from High to Low order. This is the number of currently active recruiters online for the guild. You can double click the guild name and see more information about who is online, also visit the website they have linked.

It is best to find a guild with some voice chat. You can visit the guild before you join and find out if they are your kind of people. For example, you may or may not wish to join a guild that calls themselves calls themselves The Death Knights of Queen Chrysalis just to find out they are a cult who worships "My Little Pony" cartoons. Some use Facebook groups, others have custom pages. Seeking them out shows you are motivated.

Seeking the ones with custom web pages might imply they want you to apply by email or fill out an application. I would recommend you don't settle for less than rank 20 unless you have to, you have value or they would not be looking. Tell them what you want from a guild and what you can bring to the guild. Most important is finding the guild that fits your play style.

I am running bank guilds for the most part and those are all empty level 0 Strongholds. The one guild I do belong to is role-player whales who seldom get online unless there is a "big event" in the game. The remainder of the time, I spend dusting the cobwebs.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • groteloebas#6727 groteloebas Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello i am trying to make a guild but i don't have enough people. Are you still interested?