test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pursuing skills of the Stronghold devils

rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
edited September 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
Devils from the Stronghold heroic encounter Devil Attack! have particular set of skills. They do not care who you are, they do not care where you run, they will find you, and they will kill you...

I did not figure out if there is any boundary within the stronghold map at which they would stop the pursuit, seems limitless - but they are hostile to other mobs, so they often get stuck at other devils or owlbears or whatever they encounter while chasing you.
(to reproduce this bug ride through the heroic encounter...)

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    rikitaki said:

Devils from the Stronghold heroic encounter Devil Attack! have particular set of skills. They do not care who you are, they do not care where you run, they will find you, and they will kill you...

I did not figure out if there is any boundary within the stronghold map at which they would stop the pursuit, seems limitless - but they are hostile to other mobs, so they often get stuck at other devils or owlbears or whatever they encounter while chasing you.
    (to reproduce this bug ride through the heroic encounter...)

I think one of those Devil is Devil Liam. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Deviled ham?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Yes, I have encountered this annoying 'bug' tendency of the Devils to follow you all the way back to the Stronghold (or wherever you go). When I'm running in a group, doing T3s, they will chase the first player through, but will be distracted by the others and double-back eventually ceasing their pursuit. However if you are alone, you lose, and they *will* chase you.

Only seemed to have started happening from April on.