test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greater stones of empowerment drop rate

utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
edited September 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
So according to Cryptic, these are supposed to drop from end chest of trials and epic dungeons? I've been doing RTQ and REQs everyday since these went live, often twice per day and using reroll tokens. I've also done some dungeons/trials on their own. I've yet to see a single one drop. Am I doing something wrong here? Can someone confirm where they drop and roughly how often? Thanks

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Pulled one out of VT. Only one I've seen so far.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I've pulled one from edemo, Castle Ravenloft, and tower of the mad mage. They are out there!
  • utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    Thanks for the replies. At least I know I'm not wasting my time and reroll tokens :)
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I've probably pulled half a dozen. CN, CoDG, LoMM, T9
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

I have pulled 1 on first day. Nothing since then. Looks like a long way or heavy investments for the collar upgrades. and thats not even the worst part. I don't know how to come even close to the dusk numbers to be able to upgrade 1 single legendary collar to mythic. Seams like a year insignia farm.

It is not an upgrade that will happen overnight, it's a carrot to chase for a while :) My advise on dust, open EVERY chest and skill node you come accross. Just doing Undermountian/Stardock content I pull about 5 green insignias a day = 10 dust. There are many dungeons that drop insignia as well at blue quality(CN for example). If you do this it will start to build up. If you just run dungeons and skip these nodes you will struggle to get dust!

Actually I pull several purple shards needed to upgrade collars as well doing the same content. I've collected over 100 purple shards and 3 orange shards since the changes came out.