test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remorhaz Purchased in Bundle not Free

The update to companions previously purchased being freely available in zen store to other characters on the same account is much appreciated!

But, the Remorhaz, purchased as part of a bundle or pack is not free. Shouldn't it be?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    1. "companions previously purchased being freely available in zen store to other characters on the same account" is not (yet) true. No idea if it will be true. I only have one of few companions I purchased before to be allowed to pick up in Zen store.
    2. I don't expect companion that comes with a bundle will be free even if #1 is true unless the bundle is account wide.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kraayzii#9012 kraayzii Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I'm a bit confused by your #1. All zen-store companions that I previously purchased now indicate "Free" and I can pick them up for free from my alt characters. Except Remorhaz, but as mentioned this one came as part of a bundle.

Edit: I believe I obtained Chultan Hunter as part of a pack or bundle too, and it's now Free to my alts through the zen store. So seems to be inconsistent as far as Remorhaz is concerned.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited September 2020

I'm a bit confused by your #1. All zen-store companions that I previously purchased now indicate "Free" and I can pick them up for free from my alt characters. Except Remorhaz, but as mentioned this one came as part of a bundle.

Edit: I believe I obtained Chultan Hunter as part of a pack or bundle too, and it's now Free to my alts through the zen store. So seems to be inconsistent as far as Remorhaz is concerned.

I have multiple purchase of different companion from Zen. Only one of them can be claimed free for me in Zen store right now. There are others reported the same thing. I did not notice there is an official words regarding the status of previous purchase of companion (before the recent companion change) such as what can be claimed free. Or, purchase before certain years/months do not count. Or, what is allowed to be claimed is a bug itself.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***