test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bags binding on opening.

aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
This is not a new bug, nor is it the first time it's been posted here. If reward bags get opened too quickly, items get auto equipped. The bind on character emote doesn't even pop up, it just equips the item. This is not limited to any specific reward bag. Please fix this very very frustrating bug.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Is it the bag from dungeon? The reward is bind to character? I thought it is supposed to be bind to account.

edit: wait! You probably were not talking about bag (as inventory bag, new drop item from dungeon). I was confused by the title.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    An example I can give that is rather fustrating is zok boxes. If you open them too quickly it'll equip the equipment/artifacts/etc.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    Also curious, was this a bag that was temporary bound to account? I've wondered if new purchases that get a 7 day account bind, might bind to character if you use them.
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I've had this happen many times, specially during when juma first came out and we had like 10k writings a day to trade in, it'd end up binding mounts and companions to the char without even asking a name for companions; for zok, I've lost a staff of flowers a while back because of it along with gear that would've been nice to throw on alts.
  • aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Zok, Zuma, even lock boxes, there are numerous bags like this out there where the items auto equip when opening the bags. No these items are not supposed to be bound to account or character upon opening the bag... As initially stated, this is not part of the new dungeon changes, this has been a long standing bug/issue in the game and has been reported several times.