test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is Neverwinter locking out Zen Exchange

On Xbox are you guys locking out Zen Exchange because there's none on the exchange rate and I can't post any Zen to be purchased for AD

Comments

• Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    It all sold... join the backlog...and wait like everyone else.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Hi there Waxy, here is my analogy of how the exchange functions...

A farmer sells apples and oranges by the roadside. He places 2 baskets out and tells his customers they are free to exchange oranges for apples or the reverse. But he only sells his stock. Those baskets are for customer to customer exchanges, he only owns the baskets, and not the contents. Let's say, oranges are trading 3:1 for apples. There will be times the apple basket is empty and customers are lined up with oranges in the basket waiting for the apples to arrive.

You are standing in a long line of players, waiting for some player with Zen to deposit it for AD.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    This is how it is for PC and PS4 players all the time. Last I heard, you wait 1-2 months to get it exchanged on the PC. We're lucky we only have to wait a day or so.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Yes we just had a person in our alliance on PC get their Zen that they posted for back on July 29th one or two days ago.