test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dusk Unicorn not reclaimable

karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
edited September 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I purchased a dusk unicorn on an alt with a coupon to replace a blue mount on my main. Equiped it on my alt but it is not reclaimable on my main. Went to submit a help request but the option to submit never became available. Is listed in zen store as reclaimable on all characters.
Have been to the reclaims agent, used the reclaim from tab, and even used the check reclaims with no luck. What are my options?
Never mind, I found I had to reclaim thru the zen store.

This can be closed
Post edited by karvare on

Comments

• Options
    carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    If I recall correctly, the mounts from the Zen store are not reclaimed from the reclaims agent, instead they will appear as "free" in the Zen Market for all your other characters.

The UX in this game needs a lot of improvement, they should make things like this more clear and consistent.
  • Options
    zyronaxzyronax Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    > @carloswartune#5709 said:
    > If I recall correctly, the mounts from the Zen store are not reclaimed from the reclaims agent, instead they will appear as "free" in the Zen Market for all your other characters.
    >
    > The UX in this game needs a lot of improvement, they should make things like this more clear and consistent.

Correct. Zen store purchased mounts are reclaimable in the Zen store - it's the same procedure as when purchasing a mount there, but this time without any payment.