test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GOOD JOB CRYPTIC ! New Reward System vs Old AD Farm System (Playing the game vs Farming the game)

fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
edited September 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
If I'm correct in my opinion of what i think cryptic is trying to do going forward then i will say this ,

I think the new system is and will be much better in general especially and as long as if the droprate is good cause then we don't have to grind years to get ad .. you go farm the gear you need ... for convenience most generic gear, mounts and companions should be on zen market but not at a ridiculous price :) i like the new changes tbh ... the ad required in the past to get some gear from AH was killing the game for most of the players that don't grind 100 hours a day (yes 100 hourts cause thats what it felt like) B)

People should just stop and think before saying the changes are stupid ...

To move away from AD imo is best thing ever .. some AD reward yes but only for the items available on AH but not on Zen Market cause you cant put every piece of item there.

In the past we farmed ad to get items , fashion , gear, mounts etc etc right and it took years and a few lifetimes to buy a for example a leg mount posted for 100 mil ad lol ... like faqdawhat ?

The new stuff on Zen market is great and should be like it is ...available for convenience sake which alot of people will enjoy ... cause this game could've been called The Farm because of the time one had to spend to farm ad ..

farming/grinding AD is NOT fun ! its boring and repetitive and if cryptic is moving away from this and would rather give us cool new and interesting content to play the game would be alot more enjoyable

Some wont agree cause you get Farmers and Hunters.

The focus should shift to playing the game NOT farming the game !