test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ridiculous miserly update

The free mount collar should be claimable for all characters on the account. You have degraded the value of a lot of investment by myself and countless other players. Half my guild threw up their hands on the release of this update. Throw us a bone please, and maybe increase the drop rate on collars. I seriously don't care about your bottom line, as I know you've made bank on the l33t players already, so give some back.

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    The pack was released with a bug, so they took it down, expect it to be claimable Tuesday after maintenance. They didn't have to give anyone a free epic collar but they are so be grateful. You don't care about their bottom line but they care enough to provide everyone with a free pack that contains a lot of good and useful stuffs.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

The pack was released with a bug, so they took it down, expect it to be claimable Tuesday after maintenance. They didn't have to give anyone a free epic collar but they are so be grateful. You don't care about their bottom line but they care enough to provide everyone with a free pack that contains a lot of good and useful stuffs.

That is not what OP asked for. He does not want one free mount collar only. He asked for one per character.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    I mean, hey I wouldn't mind one collar/character, but they aren't that expensive in the Zen-store, and they don't bind to character, so you can always move them.

I would however like to see either an increase in how much insignia powder you get from breaking down insignias (better option, or a reduction in the amount needed to upgrade.

I got well and truly boned when the insignia upgrade method changed, missed a ton of Green & Blue insignias on a rarely used character I forgot about, so instead of 20-30 Leg. Dominance insignias, I can get 5+ maybe ...
  • plivey#1791 plivey Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I care about the time I've put in, just like everyone else. As for being grateful...well, it is a two-way street, and I've done my part for years to keep the game going to

> @nic1985 said:
    > The pack was released with a bug, so they took it down, expect it to be claimable Tuesday after maintenance. They didn't have to give anyone a free epic collar but they are so be grateful. You don't care about their bottom line but they care enough to provide everyone with a free pack that contains a lot of good and useful stuffs.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Two way street? NW is a business out to make profits; it’s their way or the game shut down. You can beg/ask/feedback/demand all you wants; all the time you invest in will be wasted. For me NW is a game/hobby, nothing but pixel on a screen for my entertainment.