test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Posting Fees

I understand that it was a bug and it's going to be fixed in the patch but I was told by support to go to the forums and leave some thoughts about the bug.
The main issue with posting fees is that it punishes players for posting any expensive item, even at a reasonable price, unless you have a guaranteed sale. Example would be certain things you can craft through Master Crafting, some of these items I have been posting for a whole year every 5 days and they get returned expired 99% of the time. But I keep posting them because 1.) you never know when someone might want/need a rare item and 2.) I feel as a crafter it is nice to have at least 1 of each item up so that people can at least look at it and know that its still in the game. And I'm not saying I personally make every item but if I notice no one else has an item up I will craft and post the item just to have it up there. If a different crafter, whom may even technically be a competitor has the item up I may not craft it cause they have it covered. I don't know why but I think it's good for the game if at least one of every item is listed by someone, anyone, it doesn't have to be me just as long as someone has it listed for the sake of the game and the players. Continued ......

Comments

• burnahbros#7516 burnahbros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    That being said, with posting fees it punishes myself and other Master Crafter for posting these rarely sold items because they are all expensive and, as already stated, they rarely sell. With posting fees there is no way I can possibly post a variety of Master Craft items because 99% of the time I will be forced to lose the cost of posting.
    I do think that if it were possible maybe refund the posting fee when an item does not sell but if you take down the item before it expires then you still have to pay the fee, so as to discourage people who constantly undercut by listing and relisting the same item. I think there should be some penalty for constantly removing listings just to undercut by 1 diamond.