test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RU server

grisha02grisha02 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hello. I would like to know why you will not make a common server for RU and EURO players if you have abandoned translating news posts for RU players or making a transfer from RU server to EURO, and there is a lot of things not translated in the game itself. Wouldn't it be easier?
I really want to know why you do not communicate with the RU community or we are not so important to You? It turns out that we are abandoned, we can't activate bonus codes, we can't get various rewards from your streams, what is the discrimination?
Post edited by grisha02 on

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Pretty sure the reason RU has a separate serve is for censorship issues...
  • Options
    bonnilebonnile Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    First of all, there is no discrimination of the ru server. All foreign - language servers lost their translation. Germany, France, Portugal, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Poland and... including Russia.

This is due, as I understand it, to reducing costs (thanks to the coronavirus). In-game content will be translated in due course. Not as fast as before, but it will be translated into Russian. Everything except news. All country... the world will now learn the news on the English portal of the game.

So put aside the panic.

To the commenters above, no, we don't have censorship. It is much smaller than you have on the EU server. ^_^

I don't see any problems with the content. Farming content - takes players for more than a couple of days/week. It is for this period that the story content will be carried away, which some will take a week at most, and most will take a day.

The Zariel event is quite interesting, the excitement of the first milestone is incomparable. Now, fortunately, the excitement has subsided and you can relax a little, at a calm pace farmed 2 milestone.

So everything is fine with the game. Bad with some of our players (post-starter).

Thank you all! We really like what you do (Cryptic). ♥

-------------------------------------------------

Прежде всего, нет дискриминации ру-сервера. Перевода лишились все иноязычные сервера. Германия, Франция, Португалия, Турция, Италия, Испания, Польша и... в том числе Россия.

Связано это, как понимаю, с сокращением затрат (спасибо коронавирусу). Внутреигровой контент будет переведен, в свое время. Не так быстро, как раньше, но будет перевод на русский. Всего, кроме новостей. Все страны... мир теперь будет узнавать новости на английском портале игры.

Так что отставить панику.

Комментаторам выше, нет, у нас нет цензуры. Ее гораздо меньше, чем у вас на еу-сервере. ^_^

На счет контента - не вижу проблем. Фарминг контент - занимает игроков более, чем на пару дней/неделю. Именно на такой срок будет увлекать сюжетный контент, который одни будут проходить от силы неделю, а большинство за день.

Событие Зариель вполне интересное, азарт от первой вехи ни с чем не сравним. Сейчас, к счастью, ажиотаж спал и можно немного расслабиться, в спокойном темпе дофармив 2 веху.

Так что с игрой все хорошо. Плохо с некоторыми нашими игроками (пост-стартер).

Всем спасибо! Нам очень нарвистя, что вы делаете (Cryptic). ♥

• Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

Pretty sure the reason RU has a separate serve is for censorship issues...

I think you are mistaking Russia for China?