test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are we going to be getting our AH fees refunded?

Now that you've managed to break the auction house (no surprise there) and we now have to pay posting fees again, will these be getting refunded? Or will we get some sort of compensation for it as our VIP is not working as intended?

Answers

• caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    Great question! I put some stuff for sale not even realizing until after i did ... I have more stuff to post but cant due to the fees involded in posting them. Getting a refund should be obligatory as it is their mistake/bug not ours.
  • demoniak#8070 demoniak Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I would also like to know, and when will this be fixed?
    Running out of bag space, refuse to pay to post auctions
    Hope this doesnt mean I have to find a new game.....
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    In the old day before VIP, to avoid paying posting fee, set a low opening bid (which is how the posting fee calculate). However, these days, everyone wants it now and not many will do the bidding.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    posting about ways to play with it isn't helpful. we paid for this service and it's not being provided. this is marked as answered but it isn't. this can only be answered by dev or worker of game. do we get refunds and if not why not? and when can console expect the fix. this is reallly not ok.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    We can expect the fix Tuesday when other fixes also get patched in. As for a refund, don't count on it.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

We can expect the fix Tuesday when other fixes also get patched in. As for a refund, don't count on it.

have they stated that somewhere? if not you shouldn't be talking for them.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited September 2020

joe7777 said:

have they stated that somewhere? if not you shouldn't be talking for them.
    Look at the bottom of these Patch Notes: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11478523
    According to nitocris these same fixes should come to PS4 and XB1 on Tuesday.