test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

will players go have vip r12 be refunded for all posting fees yesterday?

Will all players who were incorrectly charged posting fees because of a bug created in game by developers be refunded for posting fees yesterday? I had posted several items for sale including legendary mounts then come to find out my ad was being drained by fees

Answers

• wazzer23#9680 wazzer23 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    There is not even a warning in game of this issue so it will still happen to so many others
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    I saw a mythic mount for 100M, reposted few mins later LoL (2M posting fee)
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited September 2020

It's 10% fee, so... 20M !!!

Fee is 2%, charged when you post.
    AH cut when the item is sold is 10%. If the item is sold, the 2% fee is returned to sender, but if you take down the post, the fee is lost. So this guy lost 2M.

People forgot this because lots of people have VIP 12 and have no posting fee.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • wazzer23#9680 wazzer23 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    i sent a ticket to support to get told they are working in a fix for the bug. That was not the question i asked. I asked if i was getting refunded for all the incorrect fees. Simple question deserves a simple answer. Any wonder why there is no trust in this game anymore. Barovia glitch everyone gets banned, but when a bug that drains ad gets added to game no refund no nothing just a usless automated response. @chris whitside @ julia the player base are not idiots and dont deserve to be treated as such