test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Changes to early leveling? Campaign Store and Currency removal=Bad

The Staff of Savras intro campaign and Deeds store have been removed, with their relevant rewards moved to the level-up reward box.

How about the people who already opened their level-up box some, completed some or all of the campaign but haven’t bought anything yet, due to waiting until needed, so it didn’t take up any item slots.
You couldn’t give notice and temporarily leave the store and currency, so people could spend it.
While it might be better now for new players you made everyone in-between, miss out on those items.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I got the wind last night (I read the patch note and posted a reminder in PC forum) and spend the currency before the store closed.
    The stuff I could buy is underwhelming and have limitation.
    If one finished the campaign, the max is 24 symbols.
    All items need 6 to purchase.
    You can only buy one stone of health (the item removed from store after purchase).
    You can only buy one grey horse (which is char bound).
    You can buy multiple "Minstrel" (a green companion) which is unbound. So, I bought 3.
    Frankly, all of them are not much useful. May be the stone of health has some value.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***