test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchased 5k zen Blessing pack, received nothing

Seems to be a massive problem, lots of people griping about this on PS4...myself included

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    There is nothing to receive. It allows you to get the extra stuff after grinding.
    Bring up Redeemed CItadel. Go to milestone I. If you did not buy the package, you can only get the stuff on the top (after grinding). If you buy the package, you can also get the stuff from the bottom (after grinding).
    i.e. if you don't grind, you get nothing regardless. The package also gives you unlimited time to finish for all your characters vs limited time without the purchase.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    There were a number of items included with the pack, including the new race, some transmutes, etc... plus I can’t do the milestones at MY own pace as progress for milestone 1 is now locked for the week.
    edited September 2020

There were a number of items included with the pack, including the new race, some transmutes, etc... plus I can’t do the milestones at MY own pace as progress for milestone 1 is now locked for the week.

There is no new race until you reach milestone 4 (and you buy the pack) and that is 4 months later the earliest. The transmute is also in the milestone. That is you need to grind.

In the "Unlock Aasimar" tab (in Campaign detail):
    To unlock the aasimar as a playable race you must purchase the complete Reforger's Blessing bundle, or purchase the Reforger's Blessing for each milestone individually. Claim all personal rewards from the Reforger's Blessing for each milestone and return to this page to unlock the aasimar for your account.

That means:
    In order to claim all personal rewards from the Reforger's Blessing for each milestone, you need to finish all 4 milestones. That is a lot of grinding.

You are in PS4. The campaign has just started. It should not be locked for the week. You need to get 7000 Zariel's favor to unlock the first item ... to 28K Zariel's favor to unlock everything for milestone 1.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    Game just told me I reached my limit and can continue 5 days, and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> hours...
    edited September 2020

Game just told me I reached my limit and can continue 5 days, and HAMSTER hours...

Which limit? There is no earning limit for Zariel's favor. There is a cap of 20000 (which means you have to spend it so that you can reach 28K). You reach limit for something else. Which campaign are you in? Is it "The Redeemed Citadel"?
    Yes, it’s RC. I can collect favor in heroics but just killing mobs, those no longer give favor. Everything else I now understand what ur saying, seems an odd way to distribute items you’ve purchased but can’t directly collect
    edited September 2020

Yes, it’s RC. I can collect favor in heroics but just killing mobs, those no longer give favor. Everything else I now understand what ur saying, seems an odd way to distribute items you’ve purchased but can’t directly collect

Did you reach 20K favor? If you do, you need to go to the store to buy stuff. There is a 20K cap. To get more favor, spend favor.

EDIT: I am guessing you are also doing "path of the fallen" (you can't avoid it because you are in the same area). The limit message you saw probably is about the "Canian Iron Bars" which has a non-quest weekly limit (not part of the weekly haul limit - quest related limit).
    Post edited by plasticbat on