test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

zen promo

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
is the zen promo just the thing at the price point you're buying at or everything under it too?

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Well, looks like you only get one specific "perk" with each "pack" purchase - you can click the different prices and see that there's nothing extra listed in the full content description. Unless there's something missing on that web page?

And, considering the mount changes coming to NWO, i'm just wondering why the legendary mount in the big pack isn't an account-wide version? I mean, i've seen account-wide mounts drop to 3m AD in the Auction House recently, it feels like one would be better off with buying one of the smaller ZEN packs and an account-wide legendary mount from the AH.

Anyway, i was hoping to see the return of the former account-wide goodies in ZEN Charge Promotions, but it looks like those are gone for good...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Um...where do you go to purchase these bundles. I have tried through the email I received and also through ARC. Both send me to a page which tells all about the bundles but there is no "buy" button to do so.
    edited September 2020
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477793
    then click on the price of the bundle you want to purchase, that should bring you to the page where you can buy it.
    Want to know why?
  • hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    regenerde said:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477793
    then click on the price of the bundle you want to purchase, that should bring you to the page where you can buy it.

Well, the REAL problem was that the ONLY place you can "click" on to get to the proper page is the dollar amount PERIOD. So, if you click on $150.00 or whatever, you are redirected. Sadly, I was assuming the whole line was active.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    hmm yeah if that's the case it's a terrible "bundle" compared to what they used to do for charge promotions. the leg mount should have been unique. and everything should stack. especially since the 5 dollar pricepoint is better than the 10 lol/

and really? The $200/$199.99 price point is not bundled and will grant no item if purchased. LOL so fail. I want to give them 20 bucks but they make it pretty clear buying this is a mine field.

took me awhile but I found it. its not intuitive to buy you have to click on the dollar amount in the link. not the words and it takes you to bundle page.
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
    Well, the 10$ bundle could have been at least a bit better compared to buying 2x 5$ bundles, if they had introduced a Reward Reroll Tokens exchange section with something interesting to the Seal Trader... i pretty much gave up on rerolling chests, because most of the time i'm getting either the same or worse as "reward" in the end.

Important Notes:
    + Bundles are not avalable via Steam.
    + Zen is applied immediately upon purchase.
    + Items are claimed from the Reward Claims Agent and are Bound to Account. Reward Reroll Tokens are bound to character once claimed from the RCA.
    + Lower tiers of items are not included in higher tiers - only the item indicated in each individual tier is granted for that price point.
    + Bundles can be purchased more than once, with the corresponding item being granted each time it's purchased within the Bundle time period.
    + The $200/$199.99 price point is not bundled and will grant no item if purchased.

plus

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1257680

deja vu...
    Want to know why?
  • nexus73#6875 nexus73 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    IMHO .. the post should have pointed out that "Purchases made thru the Zen store In-Game DO NOT qualify for the bundle reward. Only purchases made thru the links on this page qualify." WHY make the process SO different from normal purchases of Zen ? VERY misleading IMO ... so I just charged $20 for basically no reason .... the ONLY reason I did it was to get the Legendary Insigina pack
  • kinpyrekinpyre Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    went to the claim agent and no item......
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    kinpyre said:

There are 2 'claim' agents. Did you check both?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    kinpyre said:

Did you buy a PACK or did you buy zen in game? I bought $20 in game and got ripped on the promotion because I didn't use the web site PACK link. Support as useless as ever not able to do anything with the ticket I put in. Nothing is ever clear in this game when it comes to purchases and support isn't empowered to fix anything to support player trust/satisfaction. I spent the $20, drop the insignia in my claims agent, done and a satisfied player.