test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

things i want from Undermountain on a merchant

blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
since we have done the Master Expedition while having wasted seals of the deep is there no way we could get a merchant that would allow us to buy any of the Alabaster Weapons while transmute cause after doing that place for a week or two that im not seeing any of the artifact weapons or transmute pieces from Obaya that i would like to have and wasn't sure if you would let us have this in the game

Comments

• Options
    akkisenpaiakkisenpai Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hello
    When you going ME everyday then you can easy obtain Alabaster set from Obaya. I already had a plenty of those on few characters. In that game you must be patient about a lot of things. But idea is nice. You have after all Burnished set avaible to change for "Seal of the deep".
  • Options

Hello
    When you going ME everyday then you can easy obtain Alabaster set from Obaya. I already had a plenty of those on few characters. In that game you must be patient about a lot of things. But idea is nice. You have after all Burnished set avaible to change for "Seal of the deep".

there is some transmute pieces i like from Obaya and when i cant get any of the Alabaster sets that i end up using some of my toons Seals of the deep for the other weapon why i think having this merchant would solve the issue for how i dont need any of the 980 gear

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The pieces Obaya gives (Alabaster) are available as skins/artifacts from the Quartermaster in PE. They're the Golden Dragon weapons from forever ago.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    why would i spend time farming in well of dragons just to buy the shield cause im not going to spend 20,000 on that thing when i have seals of the deep why i said i would rather buy it off a merchant than get nothing from obaya
  • Options
    He is a merchant. You got your wish.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    1. Seal of the deep does not worth much but you can convert that to rAD.
    2. Shield of the Golden Dragon looks better than Alabaster anyway.
    3. Don't expect Cryptic will add that item to seal store just because you say so.
    4. If you don't want to do WoD, do weekly Legacy campaign for other zone.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    been trying to get one of them Ebonized Breastplates from Obaya where she will not give me one and after trying to get that Alabaster shield she will not give me that one either why i said idk if i had spend any of my seals on this stuff from a merchant it's not like im wasting 20,000 on a golden shield
  • Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited September 2020

been trying to get one of them Ebonized Breastplates from Obaya where she will not give me one and after trying to get that Alabaster shield she will not give me that one either why i said idk if i had spend any of my seals on this stuff from a merchant it's not like im wasting 20,000 on a golden shield

You can pull ebonized armor from doing LoMM too. It might even be better odds if you use your re-roll tokens.
  • Options

You can pull ebonized armor from doing LoMM too. It might even be better odds if you use your re-roll tokens.
    i have over 9 toons where my pally fighter or barb cant even pull the Ebonized Breastplates where i dont want anymore toons even if i have a extra slot cause im not like everyone else that likes having 15 toons and if i blow my seals why does anyone care
  • Options
    General rule of thumb in Neverwinter: you will not find the same gear among the various merchants.
  • Options
    kierlakxkierlakx Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    The 1010 companion gear needs to be on a vendor. Or all the green and blue trash needs to be removed from WE and Zok lists.

Or better yet, both. Companion gear is too important to still be in this RNG hell that it currently exists in.
  • Options
    if they have given Mallory Bowlen armor than they can do the same from Obaya since i feel this would make undermoutian better so you can use your seals on things you want that you couldn't get from obaya since i do like the way im going with this even if you disagree
  • Options

• Options
    edited September 2020
    i have been going to ME where i have not seen this breastplate ones from obaya for how my fighter barb and pally on my main have not seen one cause after i couldn't get my other fighter the Alabaster shield that i ended up getting the burnished why i would like if they would take this stuff and put it on a vendor like the 1010 companions tokens why she sucks cause she never gives anything you want but junk https://scontent.fhio2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118797732_825960241272881_4326194063925907799_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_HqtTqXSQskAX9eWW8m&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio2-2.fna&oh=82ca857801453d216010ac08326e8e3e&oe=5F79DAA9