test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue in the "Beginnig The Hunt"-first quest of hunt system

aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User

In the first screen u can see that i completed the 2 objectives, but the problem is that i completed this when i was afk, and i noticed that i complete quest without do anything.

In second screen u can see that i dont have any second Trophy to buy a lure.
"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
Official Content Creator
Wizard Reworker
Tagged:

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    You need to hunt for the 2nd trophy. "Cursed Blade of the Lonely" would be the easy one (for getting Corrupted feather). The check mark of the 2nd one probably is a bug. Were you in a party (since you said you completed it when you were afk)?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    @plasticsticky no, i was alone near to the portal to go in citadel. No mobs near me, no party in fight to get me lure. I just smoked a cigarette and i saw appear that i completed the quest
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker
    edited August 2020

@plasticsticky no, i was alone near to the portal to go in citadel. No mobs near me, no party in fight to get me lure. I just smoked a cigarette and i saw appear that i completed the quest

I guess the bug is it complete for you when it should not. May be you hit a hunt and walked away. You got completed when someone else killed that. Pure speculation.

I guess you need to find the 2nd trophy to complete the quest.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Yes, i need to find second trophy to complete
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker
    I killed a hunt mark and that put a check mark to the 2nd task. However, it did not drop any trophy.