test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question for the devs about dungeon mechanics and visuals

My question is for The devs about the dungeon mechanics I'm going to start off with that one I understand you're trying to build more difficult and challenging missions in dungeons but when you have these mechanics that you need to drag skulls, gelatinous cubes, stand behind ice why in the heck haven't you guys made it to where the companions do not attack those objects and I say that because you can't control your companion and tell him to stop so why if you're going to go heavy in the mechanics do companions attack those objects I understand it's because you copy and paste stuff but you really need to look into that because cradle of the death God for 1 when running your daily trial Q I can't control what other players are doing or companions they're running you're trying to strive for difficulties as if you were building a game for Destiny but yet have not fully thought it through please fix the companions to where they don't attack those objects and then the other question is for the devs about adding these new mechanics Fair doing damage and seeing when damage is going to happen why can we not remove the numbers when we are attacking enemy so we can actually see the aliens that are on the ground the attacks that are coming so we can dodge them properly or step out of the way because on Xbox we cannot remove seeing the numbers on our screen when we are attacking stuff and I have took in video clips to where I don't see anything but numbers barely seeing enemies and my screen is just full of numbers how come we cannot shut that off to where we don't see the numbers for one that would help with leg issues in the game the other one is being able to shut off the visual effects of other players artifacts weapons just have a red circle if it's an AOE on the ground that we need to step in or a blue circle something to make this a lot more better to see because you're trying again to act like your destiny and building difficulties and challenging stuff but yet you haven't fully thought it through and why is that I mean you have these things to do multiple aoise they give little hint but yet when you're attacking half the time you can't even see it what's going on because your screen is just full of numbers from the damage you're doing please address that and fix it as soon as possible because I would like the option to be able to remove seeing the damage I'm doing while I'm in combat that's why we have a leaderboard for at the end of the dungeon and a damaging log in our chat channels so again please make it to where we can remove seeing the numbers from the damage while wearing combat please

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Formatting is your friend.....if you want people to read your posts, I suggest you avoid walls of text like this.
    Hoping for improvements...