test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Once we get the Material Bag upgraded. . ,

grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
What we really need is A Map Pouch for all the maps cluttering our packs (big enough to hold 3 stacks of each type), A Gems Pouch big enough to hold 3 stacks of each gem type (1 stack each for the rare diamonds) and a Relic upgrade Bag to keep all the Relic Specific items the devs keep coming up with (2 stacks of each should be sufficient)

Comments

• Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    agh i can see it now small gem bag holds 10 stacks of up to 20 500 zen large gem bag 100 stacks of up to 100 2000 zen
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited August 2020

or you could just use your bank and/or alt's as 'mules', as has been done by many for years now.

Map is character bound. Maxed out personal bank and bags, years ago.
    Otherwise, I would have a map mule like my artifact mule, fashion mule, enchantment mules, RP mules, Ring mule, lockbox mule, ....
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    Yeah, there are certain things that I wonder why they are taking up space in my regular bags.

And if the answer is to add new bag types that players can buy more bag space of that type for? Like 'Refining Bags' that hold gems and enchanting stones and so on? I'll take it.

Refining bags, map cases, even crafting bags. Just give us a simple way to allow us to pick which sort of bag we want to look at. A simple dropdown or something like that.