test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clingy chest on tr

tayloc418#5602 tayloc418 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Please fix this stupid bug. A tr can 1 shot anyone just by having clingy epuipped and getting sod to proc. 700k hp with 70k def and through my shield. Every mod tr is broken in pvp. I think most of the community is fed up of the "we will fix pvp at a later date" response. You want more people to play pvp, start fixing bugs quicker. Non pvp related, i've been waiting for 3 years to fix the can't scroll cause shield was up and yes i'm sure I don't want to log out now

Comments

• tuna#6129 tuna Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    then a new race that isnt bis for any class.

i am a verry blunt person and i am quick to prasie and give constructive critasium. and in my opion on the above topics someones droped the ball.
    Thank you as always for your time Tuna.
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User

Every mod tr is broken in pvp. I think most of the community is fed up of the "we will fix pvp at a later date" response. You want more people to play pvp, start fixing bugs quicker.

PvP isn't their priority for bug fixing, and probably never will be (nor should it be). If you check the leaderboard right now for the Redeemed Citadel event, there are over 11,000 players who have participated. The current PvP season has just over 300 who have participated. Such a small percentage of players PvP in this game that anything for PvP is probably down near the bottom of their priority list.
    There was a time when we had over 1000 pages of players on domination :)
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2020

Please fix this stupid bug. A tr can 1 shot anyone just by having clingy epuipped and getting sod to proc. 700k hp with 70k def and through my shield. Every mod tr is broken in pvp. I think most of the community is fed up of the "we will fix pvp at a later date" response. You want more people to play pvp, start fixing bugs quicker. Non pvp related, i've been waiting for 3 years to fix the can't scroll cause shield was up and yes i'm sure I don't want to log out now

I've been in touch with the xbox community in an attempt to revive PVP WK rogue builds on PC. The clingy chest piece and SOD isn't bugged as far as I'm aware after testing. It is overpowered though since clingy chest peice is 5 second stun and only has a cooldown of 10 seconds. Its also easy to control its proc, all you do is make sure the enemy you are damaging is the closest person to you.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Thanks Mari :)

Yeah look No class shot be able to oneshot anyone in PvP if both are BIS imo ... one good rotation yeah for sure but not a blindsided blink and you respawn ... thats quite silly and no one wants to pvp if that keeps happening due to unintended over procs or a bugged piece of equipment ..
    With the new mount changes everyone will do more damage and few would've upgraded mounts to mythic and full specs to just get back to original HP stats , my fear is that the average players HP wont even be close to enough iot enjoy any kind of challenge in PvP ..not sure what the solution is ... general increase of 20% HP when flagged for PvP ? will it help ? idk but something needs to be done ?

warlock daily is doing 700k+ damage anyway lol

and not sure why Fighter even has a shield cause it doesnt work in PVP and Fighters have to stack 100K defense to survive and get toasted if shield is below 50% and gets hit by a daily it goes right through i mean this cannot be right ? ... i mean shield/stamina burns down with less than an encounter rotation from 1 player with same itm lvl

On the rogue whisperknife and assassin should be able to choose which at-wills they wanna use ...taking duelist flurry way from WK broke it completely ... WK path should have a tanky option with less damage like most classes

CW should have more control than a paladin right ? which is not the case ...dont get this
    have a damage path and full cc (less damage) path with a hybrid option on cw .. tht would make sense because i dont know where cw even fits now in pvp tbh

Arbiter Cleric damage is kinda off the charts - idk why but what ive seen seem not quite fair :) hehe to put it mildly
    This is prob needs a new post ... but i heard some changes are coming if we can perhaps just have a view of that Chris ?

Anyway other than what Mari mentioned and what i touched on briefly above the game is much better ...thank you ! looking forward to roadmap

B)

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    "Clingy coat and Cubi are getting a PvP treatment of disabling the CC entirely in PvP. It's a fix in the pipeline."

just got that message back from Ridi today.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC