test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Support Ticket Response Time

I created a ticket for a billing issue last night, over 13 hours ago, and I've had no response at all. Is this normal? What's the normal response time for support tickets?

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    Generally you would get a response within 48hrs business days.

You need to confirm they got your ticket by checking your registered email (could be in junk/spam).
  • rafael#5355 rafael Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Hi,

My personal progress in the new campaing (RC) stopped raising. I'm doing the quests, the heroic encounters, etc; but I haven't received any rewards (Zariel's Favor) since 4 hours ago. I didn't see the problem reported in the forum or in other sites, so I think it's a bug in my character. I'm a little worried because it's a competition and I'm stuck on my score. Thank you.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @rafael You might want to repost your issue in Bug channel, rather than here.

By any chance you are cap for Z.favors? You need to spend, so you can get more.

edited August 2020
    Sorry and ty.
    Post edited by rafael#5355 on
    edited August 2020
    sorry and ty
    Post edited by rafael#5355 on
  • tussaltick79#1664 tussaltick79 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    After the recent update to neverwinter I have a workshop character missing. It shows I have the max number for my workshop level but I cannot access the alchemists that's missing. Anyone else having this issue?