test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Watcher weapon set bugged?

Hi again lol.... I was wondering if anyone here knows or has information about the watcher weapon set. It seems that it either has been removed or its bugged cause the wreath doesnt not show no matter how many times you run it. Any info would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks

Comments

• Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    how many runes are you useing? i know youre supposed to have three runes to get the chance at watcher to spawn
  • Options
    kablanka1kablanka1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I still see posting, "looking for people for watcher runs in Under Mountain".. but ya like sgtpostal said make sure you have all three runes in.
  • Options
    caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    I am aware, but you can actually run it with 2. I have the watcher set myself and i ran it with 2 runes so many times i dont even remember. But we tried with 3 also and nothing, everyone keeps saying its bugged I just wanted to know if that was the case so i can put it in the bug report section.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I am aware, but you can actually run it with 2. I have the watcher set myself and i ran it with 2 runes so many times i dont even remember. But we tried with 3 also and nothing, everyone keeps saying its bugged I just wanted to know if that was the case so i can put it in the bug report section.

If it's working with 2, I'm pretty sure that is a bug.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    k thanks ill post it in the bug report section :)