test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interesting, I still have my Summer Artisan

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,221 Arc User
I have just cancelled the summer festival order.
I check out the Siege Defense Effort task and the summer artisan is one of the artisan I can choose.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    She is more then a pretty face that only comes out for summer :innocent:
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Yeah, I first noticed I still had mine when I saw her lounging around in my workshop after the event ended.

And while, yes, she can be chosen to work on siege defense, she isn't very good at it.
    No speed bonus, no useful special ability, and capped at low skills.

I just hope that next year when the summer festival rolls around that this one is somehow out-of-date in terms of being able to assign her summer tasks, but her presence prevents me from getting a new summer artisan, never mind the headache that potentially getting, and keeping, a new artisan every year could become, and especially if this repeats itself for every event that has a special artisan.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,221 Arc User

Yeah, I first noticed I still had mine when I saw her lounging around in my workshop after the event ended.

And while, yes, she can be chosen to work on siege defense, she isn't very good at it.

I just hope that next year when the summer festival rolls around that this one is somehow out-of-date in terms of being able to assign her summer tasks, but her presence prevents me from getting a new summer artisan, never mind the headache that potentially getting, and keeping, a new artisan every year could become, and especially if this repeats itself for every event that has a special artisan.

Since she stays, I assume I don't need to level her up from scratch next year. She can start making petals without gathering other material for the sake of leveling only.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User

Since she stays, I assume I don't need to level her up from scratch next year. She can start making petals without gathering other material for the sake of leveling only.
    I meant to say that I hoped that the old one was *NOT* somehow out of date yet prevented me from getting a new one, but no matter now.

Patch notes say she is going away.