test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I thought you guys fix the scaling system for dungeons

I don't think you guys fully thought you're scaling system through you created this system that people don't need to be end game to play any part of the game but yet for the people that are end Game you've completely nerfed in Twisted and turned into trash the character that they spent so hard building especially for support characters heals in particular because the way that their characters built you need more crit didn't you do power but yet what happens is when you get into your scaling system is completely broke it has a one cap for every character class it's all one category and the thing is I've spent a lot of money in my character other people have spent a lot of money in their character but you created this system that no longer needs to be about building your character you can get away with just putting rank nines enchanting stones and all your stuff and still out DPS people that are Max it's still a thing but the problem that we're having is is there's nowhere to actually test character builds anymore on how they work with groups because no matter where you go besides me and game dungeon the very last or newest continent is the only place that you can go that you will not get scale and I'm sorry I am sick and tired of Trials I want dungeons I want social Gatherings that's what that's about in you're taking that away from this game but I can't build a character properly because there's nowhere to test it so I don't know if I'm doing good because no matter what I get into I lose a huge portion of my stats which is ridiculous and I mean people are taking advantage of this now because they don't need all the in-game stuff no more so you created a system where you're actually bleeding money out of the company because of this whole scaling system you have going on for the dungeons you really need to get rid of it or if you're going to keep that for people that are leveling keep that and then build a regular dungeon run as a bonus for being in game character treat the people that put the money in the effort into the game give us a whole nother set up for getting AD that's not scale that would be the smart bit I mean I'm trying to build a warlock right now but I can't go into Dungeons and test it on my daily Q's my trials because everything I get into is scaled so how can a person actually test their character on console this is a broken system you have going on and really needs to get evaluated in fixed get rid of the scaling garbage you have going on or create another area for people that are in game ready

Comments

• Options
    drifter848#1313 drifter848 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    scaleing and takeing away lifesteal just makes absolutely no sense and makes the game less fun i played for 5 years building a charecter to go to older content and have fun now its set up to eat stones of health and life scrolls only reason these things were implemented an ad sink and revenue maker please rethink scaleing and def bring back lifesteal on mmorpg in exsistence without a self heal option at the very least they should boost ingame health potions and take the timer totaly off them at the very least come on cryptic please do right by us long time players whove invested years and 100s of real dollars