test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some questions

Hi! I'm new to Neverwinter and I have some questions about the game:
I have the basic horse mount that you get on level 6 but sometimes I see people with amazing mounts that are much faster and look very nice, how can I get one too?
And also, is there any way to level up faster than doing quests?
Thanks alot! :blush::heart:

Comments

• ashar0n#8326 ashar0n Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Sorry for double posting if its not allowed but I want to ask something else,
    1. What is Lich's Phylactery?
    2. What is The Blood War Lockbox and how can I open it?
    Thanks!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Mount can be earned by playing (e.g. the almost ended summer festival provides few mount), gifted by other player, bought from auction house, bought from Zen store.

If you are new, it is better to enjoy the introduction ride. I personally consider the leveling is too quick. If you really want to level faster, put azure enchantment to the utility slots. Get XP booster. Do invocation, ....

I don't remember what :ich's Phylactery is.

To open lockbox, you need a lockbox key which needs to be purchased from Zen store. If you get VIP, you get one lockbox key everyday but you need to claim that everyday.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Lich's Phylactery is a quest in Neverdeath. If you have the item in your bag, click on it to accept the quest. It's one of my favorite quests. Highly amusing.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png

Mount can be earned by playing (e.g. the almost ended summer festival provides few mount), gifted by other player, bought from auction house, bought from Zen store.

If you are new, it is better to enjoy the introduction ride. I personally consider the leveling is too quick. If you really want to level faster, put azure enchantment to the utility slots. Get XP booster. Do invocation, ....

I don't remember what :ich's Phylactery is.

To open lockbox, you need a lockbox key which needs to be purchased from Zen store. If you get VIP, you get one lockbox key everyday but you need to claim that everyday.

Thanks a lot for answering me! I really appreciate it!
    Can you please answer few more questions resulting from the information you gave me? Thanks!

1. How can I get a mount from the summer festival?
    2. Where is the Auction House?
    3. Where I can find a store that sells mounts for zen?
    4. How can I get Zen faster so I could buy mount?
    5. How can I put an enchantment and on what items should i pot it?
    6. How to get XP boosters?
    7. What are Invocations? xD
    8. How can I get VIP? and how much does it cost?
    sorry for asking too many questions xD and thanks again for helping me!
    kreatyve said:

Lich's Phylactery is a quest in Neverdeath. If you have the item in your bag, click on it to accept the quest. It's one of my favorite quests. Highly amusing.

Ok! I do have this item in my bag I got it from hunting a monster xD I'll do this quest soon, Thanks!!!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    1. How can I get a mount from the summer festival?

The event already ends. Basically, do the event, get the currency, buy it from the event vendors. There after event vendor is in PE, you can check that out (although you probably don't have enough currency to buy it).

2. Where is the Auction House?

Use the hammer button on the top of your screen (if you use PC).

3. Where I can find a store that sells mounts for zen?

Use the 'Z' button on the top of your screen (if you use PC).

4. How can I get Zen faster so I could buy mount?

Method 1: use money
    Method 2: use AD to exchange for Zen but it will take a long time.

5. How can I put an enchantment and on what items should i pot it?

The item that has the enchantment slot.

6. How to get XP boosters?

The adventurer pack that you get from leveling, from Zen store, etc.

7. What are Invocations? xD

After level 10 (I think), your character will learn invocation.

8. How can I get VIP? and how much does it cost?

From Zen store, one month without any discount is 1000 Zen.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    Thanks alot i really appreciate all of this!
    Someone gave me the 'Medium Tiger' mount FOR FREE im so happy xD
    I think you've answered all my questions.. thanks! I love you so much :blush::heart:
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    There is also a great Neverwinter beginner guide:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1206769/help-for-new-players-stuff-i-wish-i-knew-before-i-learned-the-hard-way

Read it during any down time, it offer lots of great way to play the game.