test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Final boss Cloak tower bugged

shirosannshirosann Member Posts: 3 Arc User
the final boss of cloak tower is bugged, high level characters do no damage to it. every other enemy dies in 2 hits, this boss takes forever.

1) log in with level 60+ character.
2) join daily dungeon queue
3) load into cloak tower
4) do no damage to the final boss of the dungeon

expected result:
i should do damage

observed result:
i do no damage

please fix this bug thank you.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    2 crits and combat advantage damage. Looks like damage to me.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    @azmerella#6394 that makes no sense because every other enemy and miniboss die in 2 hits. it's just the final boss that is bugged. even arc has acknowledged it is a bug already.

Rythum (Arc Games)

Aug 1, 2020, 9:03 PM PDT

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting us.

I'm sorry to hear that you encountered an issue when doing the Cloack Tower quest in which the last boss is unable to be defeated. Based on the information you provided it looks like this issue is the result of a bug. I will forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further.
  • Options
    FYI: sharing communications on the forums from Support is generally frowned on.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    xanderleopard2#4636 xanderleopard2 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    the boss has 20 times more hp than any other boss in normal dungeons. no other dungeon bosses have this issue. they just WONT lower his hp.
  • Options

the boss has 20 times more hp than any other boss in normal dungeons. no other dungeon bosses have this issue. they just WONT lower his hp.

Vansi is a her.