test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

which ranger powers are magic based, if any?

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
like the title says. Which Ranger powers are magic based, if any?

Comments

• teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    Off the top... Call of the Storm + Storm Strike + Lightning Enchanted weapon was our reason as a Warden to put points in Intelligence.

Are you still smashing with a Warden? I have been double bumper for nearly two months, might screw up my warden rotation.
    The Legendary Outlaws
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Off the top... Call of the Storm + Storm Strike + Lightning Enchanted weapon was our reason as a Warden to put points in Intelligence.

Are you still smashing with a Warden? I have been double bumper for nearly two months, might screw up my warden rotation.

I've gone back to trapper. I respecced back to dex and str but just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing a beat :)
    Yeah, warden was good, but trapper(hunter) for me is more fun.
    The Legendary Outlaws
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited August 2020

yup. im not keeping up dps wise yet but tbh i dont care too much i have the but im buffing you card hehe. once the muscle memory resets im hoping for beastin. but i never liked the combat style
    edited August 2020
    Yes, the double tap(dt) will happen. With the cast time of the powers its easy to dt and if you add or miss a tap the roots buy you time to recover.

Prior mod I used solo Bel runs and typically I would grab my 54 secrets with 4-6 minutes remaining in the hour. Now, I can grab the 54 with 12-14 minutes remaining in the hour. I still mess up the rotation but its easier to recover these days.
    The Legendary Outlaws
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

I've gone back to trapper.

I've gone back to trapper. I respecced back to dex and str but just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing a beat :)

@durugudesu
    @kikopop

Here you go, enjoy your free Barbarian Rage.