test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soulweaver

groo#6243 groo Member Posts: 98 Arc User
Hi, I've had a look online for a Warlock Soulweaver build, but can't find any for mod 19. Has anyone found a good setup yet? There are several videos talking about what the changes are but none seem to discuss a viable build.

So far, it doesn't seem a good idea to slot both healing at-wills, so I'm using eldritch blast and infernal barrier. Also, for the feats, the last feat choice available is between a feypact (heal over time) and hell pact (more barriers). I saw a forum that suggested barriers might clash if in a dungeon with a shielding paladin so I took feypact feat. However, I'm wondering if I would have been better to take the soul reconstruction at-will and the barriers feat instead?

Also, I saw in a forum that the encounter revitalize isn't all that good because the more players in the circle, the smaller the heal per-player. However, that forum post was before all the tweaks for go-live and I wonder if it is still bad? So far, I'm using pillar of power and soulstorm, but am unsure what I should use for the third encounter.

Anyway, any general advice regarding soulweaver powers and feats from anyone with experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.