test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What happened to the VIP changes?

sam551#3407 sam551 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I dont remember where but i saw a thread about VIP changes with a VIP shop, changes to the VIP rewards and things like that. Was this canceled?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    djsxe said:

I dont remember where but i saw a thread about VIP changes with a VIP shop, changes to the VIP rewards and things like that. Was this canceled?

No idea what you are talking about unless you are talking about something long time ago.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    He is talking about the CDP discussion last year sometime, where Chris Whiteside was suggesting some changes. I guess they got way to much negative feedback from the community, as in "I will never buy VIP again".
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @djsxe I tried VIP for a few months many years ago, when it was still fairly new. I didn't care for it then, still don't care for it now. It is a lot like the stars you get in Champions. Having 5 stars gives you +15% buff above normal. You have died in combat, you should refill your stars. No thank you. I like to play in "normal mode". But I do agree, VIP needs to be changed a lot before I would ever consider using it again myself.

The topic was back in January located here. This is closed but is 15 pages of players crying out how the suggested changes to VIP would ruin their game. I didn't comment on that one, because I didn't think it was right to comment about changes to a system I don't take part in perpetrating.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    A lot of the CDP topics won't be implemented until M20, 21, and beyond unless they are simple changes.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @djsxe Just out of curiosity, was there anything in that you were actually looking forward to being changed about VIP?
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    sam551#3407 sam551 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2020

@djsxe Just out of curiosity, was there anything in that you were actually looking forward to being changed about VIP?

The new VIP benefits from the CM exemples would be nice. VIP benefits right now are not rewarding and outdated imo.