test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is the ring and belt, worth it (Dragonborne Bundle)?

Good evening.

So, I got far with my dragonborne rogue but she's getting her but kicked in when I solo 70+ content. I've read the guides and suggestions players have gave me, but it's not improving my experience. I'm starting to wonder if I picked the wrong class.

In the Dragonborne bundle, there was a ring and belt that's SUPPOSED to upgrade their stats when you go up in level. However, I'm always obtaining rings and belts that are far more powerful for the level I'm at.

So, there's my pickle. Should I roll a new character and forget about these two items? Or, should I stick it out, because these two items are going to have value at this point?

Thank you for your time, and your consideration.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    The ring and belt would be good up to level 60 or 70. They are not meant to be used forever. Rogue is good and fun. The ring and belt are no longer needed.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jganthjganth Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Only items of worth in that pack now is the mount and companion because of the stats, etc.

Sadly the other items are both NON-META items, and under scaled to the current content in both stats and Item Level. If the artifact isn't Undermountain or recent Mod, or from the Tales of Old event - you may as well take it out of the game at this point.

This pack would be worth the $ spent if all of the items in the pack were of value, rather than just for the race unlock and a few other items.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    jganth said:

Only items of worth in that pack now is the mount and companion because of the stats, etc.

Sadly the other items are both NON-META items, and under scaled to the current content in both stats and Item Level. If the artifact isn't Undermountain or recent Mod, or from the Tales of Old event - you may as well take it out of the game at this point.

This pack would be worth the $ spent if all of the items in the pack were of value, rather than just for the race unlock and a few other items.

The only really useful item in that pack is the bag. Every character you have (and will have) can get that bag. I bought that pack many years ago after I already acquired Dragonborn ability for one reason. That bag.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    The scaling gear is just there to keep you roughly on par with the level you are at up till 70 when you should be seeking out the far superior gear.

Got yourself in a decent guild yet? guilds give you so much power with their built on boons it is abit silly but dammed if it dosent make a difference if you are lacking one of the skill boons they have.