test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

METAL ON EVERYONE!

mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
edited July 2020 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Descent Into Avernus Neverwinter Soundtrack: The Mortal Souls-What Did I Do To Deserve This or is it ' The Immortal Souls'? I heard 'Mortal'.

Recorded with LoiLo Game Recorder then edited with Audacity audio editing software using FFmpeg Import/Export Library to import into Audacity. Also layered over with a cabinet impulse Peavey 6505+ for tube amp guitar clarity. :P \m/ METAL ON!

DOWNLOAD METAL MUSIC
PASSWORD: riveniscool
Note: Will expire November 29, 2021
Why? Considerate on their upload servers and keeping it long enough for enough people to download. Password to avoid bots? I don't know, I did password for fun :bleep_bloop: <-close to demon or devil emoji.
Who is Riven? It's my legendary upgraded Red-Tail Hawk companion used by my Rogue.
[video]https://youtu.be/DENj096Q-e8[/Video]

Note: It might seem bit too loud, but actually it has a lot of depth. Its volume is put at 1.2 decibels then lowered with a hard limiter until the peaks are enough to have some up-down movement. Besides the cabinet impulse is actual of a Peavey 6505+. You will hear the depth quintessential sound of the tube amp at times. The original track is -8 decibels and the cabinet impulse track is -4 decibels, then the two tracks are merged. From there the volume is lowered if the volume is too high, then set at 1.2 decibels, and hard limited as I stated. Since the original has been edited and equalized, there is a reason why it's layered. I don't know why, but the cabinet impulse apparently added a filter effect on the original. So this is why it's layered to bring out the depth.

Post edited by mwk on

Comments

• mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Also I wonder how Cryptic found musicians to record metal like this? I will take just instrumentals! I'm quite the metal type. I'm just stating these musicians are good at rhythm bending their guitar strings. Especially these musicians for this song! Well around 0:56 into the song with rhythm breakdown.