test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadouts, grung companion, death slaad

keadron#3660 keadron Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Loadouts (Resolved)

I have 5 loadouts on my dc in total, however I can only switch between two of them. While trying to switch to two of the others I get the "unfinished retraining, unspent points, etc." message. And the final loadout says I can use it but when attempting to switch to it I get the switching sound but doesn't actually change the loadout from my current.

Grung companion

While summoned the "poisonous skin" ability doesn't proc.

Grung's instincts "on critical hit: Poison target for 40 magnitude damage every 2s for 10s."
On the first crit in combat the visual will show on the enemy however it doesn't proc the Grung's instinct message or do the damage. Instead the grung instinct message will randomly activate on crits however it only does a single tick of damage, rather than for the stated duration, on each activation. In short the visual is the only thing that procs when it should and lasts the duration.

Death Slaad companion

Death Slaad's Presence states "% chance to infect your target with poison...." if this were true it might be a contender for a companion slot. However this only applies to at wills which makes it near useless for most characters. Either the skill description needs updated or the skill changed to % on hit, only one of which will allow the companion to be actually relevant.

Side note
Companion healing, damage, and threat are far too low to compete with augments please update/increase.
Post edited by keadron#3660 on