test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Avernus Treasure map still.....

blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
Well...

Looks like the Map's drop rate still acting strange, even after the july 17 patch.

You can stay in a stance for hours without getting any map, and get maps in another instance.

Even in the instances they're dropping they still in a very low drop rate, like 3 or 4 Maps in hours of farming.

When we get luck getting maps and more luck opening a chest and finding the new weapon we can find the same weapon hand we already have. This is the same mistake with the Alabaster weapons, which was fixed later. Please, do the same with the Treasure Chests chance on getting the weapon, give the weapon we don't have.

The chests drops things from Halaster (?). Why drop things from undermountain and not from the Vallenhas/Avernus mods?

And in time, the AP reseting everytime we change places in Avernus still happening. Need to be fixed.

Comments

• blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    Yeah....
    I do agree...
    I have find 4 main hands so far.... we should get the set, not the repeated weapon.
    Hope they change it, because all we get are layers of frustration over and over.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,207 Arc User
    It should give a token so that you can buy MH or OH from a store.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    Got my 5th main hand from maps.... yay!!! [sarcasm mode on]

*frustration increased
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    3 hours in Avernus, no maps today.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    I am playing Avernus with two chars currently, a mage and a ranger. Before the "map drop fix patch" I almost got no map at all on either char. After the patch, I get about 3-4 maps per hour with my ranger (still no weapon yet), but my mage gets 1 map per 3-4 hours. Similar mob-killing pattern on both chars of course. *shrug* I gave up on Avernus/M19 for the moment.
  • naerbenaerbe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If i am lucky i may get 1-2 maps for 2 hours grinding on mobs it mind numbing to say the least and when you open the chests you get blue items or a green ring which are completely worthless.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Freaking ridiculous: Drop rate of maps. Drop rate of weapons from maps. Repeat weapon drops of MH or OH while not getting the corresponding weapon set piece. Total joke. Hope someone got a write-up/disciplined for this load.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    blag001 said:

*frustration increased

ooooh! you actually get weapons!

I just get this F gear... you know... the Forsaken gear.... the *OTHER* F word... (which immediately gets trashed... because...well... that's what it is)
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    4 hours, haul capped, no maps...

Pretty much telling me to stop trying.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • gwhryrgwhryr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    blag001 said:

*frustration increased

you are not alone.....no off hand but 5 main....its fantastic.....