test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master crafting bug

silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
edited September 2020 in Bug Reports (PlayStation®4)
I’m just going to give up spending time and resources on this. I have two artisans who’s level3 recipe only lists one item. I can’t proceed to 4.
Ivan get the quest for 4. I just can’t finish it as jewel only lists golden chandelier. Armorer did the same and sadly they were the ones I was most interested in. Go figure. What a waste of AD and time. I’ll go work on the Cleric I was leveling up, I’m sure that will be fine.

STILL BROKEN
Post edited by silente07#2597 on

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Did you buy level 3 recipe? If you see only one or just few items, it means you did not buy the recipe from the vendor (The Artisan) in Stronghold. For Jewelcrafting, you need to buy the Recipes III with 20 Gold Ingot. All Masterwork 3 recipes (the complete set) are required to be purchased from the Artisan in Stronghold.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yes I did, all 20 beautiful gold ingots. Glitched on armorers as well, all other artisans are fine.
    In Chult I can even get the tasks for 4 for jewels, I just have no recipes to complete them.
    STILL BROKEN
    STILL MISSING RECIPES
    STILL WAITING ON THAT TICKET.
  • grebom717#4554 grebom717 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am a master crafter and will test it. what is recipe name? golden chandelier?
  • grebom717#4554 grebom717 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    nm, we dont have the requirements for this questline anyways.
    Bump
    Still not fixed