test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 19 Soulweaver builds for the lazy, for the casual and for the "why not?" players.

shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
edited July 2020 in The Nine Hells
So, i hate the changes. Im ok with the nerfs cuz it didn't changed that we are in the bottom of healing, but i hate the rework on Soulweaver.
This is why i ran and ran and ran with different Rotations until i get it. A rotation to be lazy (as long as the team know what to do), a rotation to play solo and one for those that still uses buffs/debuffs.

For the lazy:
At-Wills: Eldritch Blast (only use this at-will if you suck at single target healing or have Lion Guard's Wristguard) and Infernal Barrier.

Encunters: Vampiric Embrace, Revitalize (i know i know, just wait) and anything else you want (i usually have Soulstorm cuz of melees).

Daily: Soul Pact is a must mostly for a emergency heal. Then, if you want to deal dps go with Soul Syphon (not good dps but at least heal everyone) or if your team have it rough but love to do group hugs, go with Soul Barrier. Yes, lame heal but at least there you could put Soulstorm more easily.

Class Features: Shadow Walk cuz you want to move around faster and the extra crit is nice. And the only useful Soulweaver class feature there is, Soulbond cuz free heal.

Feats: HA! I just go with Essence of time cuz usually i stand around jumping and waiting, and cuz i don't see any mayor difference between them.
Soul Reclamation cuz i do feel the regen is increased there and lazy or not there are THOSE teams.
I go Soultheft cuz why not? There are aoe attacks from mobs and bosses.
From the brink its again cuz of teams.
And Feypact.

Now, why is this a lazy build? Ha-ha-ha.
Spam Infernal Barrier on the team when they start to losing it, even outside battle. After that you can just jump around spaming Revitalize or if they are in a bad spot use Vampiric Embrace (if target) or Soul Syphon (if AP) to get them up again and repeat the process. With nice and good groups you won't have problems. Usually you put the shield and then the HoT deals its job, and SOMETIMES Lifesparks helps too.

Now, for the casuals:
This is aimed for those that play solo content:

At-wills: Eldritch Blast + Any.

Encounter: Vampiric Embrace for dmg/survivavility, BoVa and honestly anything else you want.

Daily: Flames of Phlegethos + Soul Barrier.

Class Features: Dust to dust + any.

Feats: Go wild, you only need Hellpact for the Lifespark.

And that's it. Don't think i need to explain how to kill mobs.

Last but not least, the "why not?" players:

At-Wills: Eldritch Blast + Any (feel like most will use Soul Reconstruction).

Encounters: Wraith's Shadow + BoVa + Any (lets be honest, you want to keep dealing dmg while thinking the buffs are good)

Class Features: Dust to Dust + any.

Feats: Basically anything and Oversoul.

Why? Cuz your Buff/Debuff powers don't require you to use Soulweave.

And if you wonder why are there so many "any", its cuz the basic build don't need them but you can add anything that you feel works for you.

Eventually more changes will come in the next few weeks, but for now i believe this are good builds to kill the time and be productive while waiting.
Don't know about you, but the lazy one works wonders for me in teams. And no, i am not BiS. Not even close.
The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour