test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock Healing :(

Not sure if anyone has stood up and said something yet, But I will. Warlock healing sucks 100% If you dont play a dedicated healer lock dont get involved ! Who ever thought of these changes to Warlocks are clueless period . We have no way of regenerating soulweave other than a 30 second skill hmmm clerics can and pally's can . You took away our damage skill ( eldrich blast) which renewed power for heals ( soulweave or whatever the garbage you call it now ) . You destroyed soulstorm , WHY ? You removed our HOT again WHY ?
Sorry but I will say it again and again people who do not play classes full time should keep their opinions to themselves ! You should have never messed the Warlocks up period ! It was the hardest class to heal with which made it fun to play, now its a completer joke. I have been kicked out of 5 groups already because of lack of being able to keep up with healing on my lock and for the record I am 1 of the best and full time lock healers in game so thanks for that . I know you wont fix anything because some really dumb person is saying locks are fine with out even playing them on a regular . But you have plenty of people who will continue to pay to play I am done Thanks for destroying what was once a fun game .

Comments

• Options
    smexyguy1#5311 smexyguy1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Oh wait I forgot we can regenerate soulweave when we get healed by another healer lol right there is more proof who ever came up with this garbage decision was clueless .
  • Options
    xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    If you go through your feats and use essence of power/soul reclemation you should almost never run out of soulweave if that helps.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I use them both and you are wrong sorry . Also I healed on my pally and my cleric , my lock out powers both of them by 50k power and yet heals lower . Lets not mention that I also noticed the Warlocks big heal is not even half the size of the pally's or clerics (ground target)what a joke ). Again thanks for the destruction of the Warlock healer . Why is the dot thats a heal over time been removed ? You can say what you want but you are wrong period. Give eldrich blast a soulweave of 50 on every third hit also return the heal over time / damage over time seriously .Return soulstorm to its original damage ot and heal ot. Even doing that I doubt locks will be welcome in groups :( . Stop letting clerics determine the outcome of locks ! Dont let me forget to add in wow absolutely no damage as a healer lock my pally and cleric outdamage my lock so pathetic what you all have done .

• Options
    edited July 2020

If you go through your feats and use essence of power/soul reclemation you should almost never run out of soulweave if that helps.

Garbage and here is a picture of a pally healer 101k power number 1 , cleric 83k power number 2 and a warlock 115k power finished 3 and was out of soulweave most of the trial .Go figure probably link for picture doesnt even work lol who knows

heres a picture that might sum it up at how Warlocks suck.
    file:///C:/Users/Kimberly/Pictures/Warlocks%20suck%20as%20healers.PNG
  • Options
    shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    First, we can't see the picture unless you upload it first to internet and then put the link here.
    Second, you are friking right. It's bad, it's sad, it's garbage and even more.
    I am a full time soulweaver (only class i play and like) but i am not one of the "best" (no tomm or IC for me), and yet i know that this is just wrong. They tried to fix the low dmg with shhittie feats and class features, and somehow they believed that giving us a damn fairy from zelda that heals shhhits every 3 seconds was a good reason to friking nerf every single encounter. Took life bind, curses and the damn tab, and gave us CDs with "buffs" of 5%.
    For one damn month we told them to NOT do it, we gave them feedback to make a better soulweaver that wouldn't be broken but it would be at the same level of blue bars of burst heals. We told them the nerfs on healing would make ppl quit healing or even the game as in mod 16. But they didn't give a fk.
    I will keep healing on my warlock cuz i already expended way to much time and effort, time and effort i WONT let them take away from me.

This is the original thread of the healing changes, 15 pages of ppl giving feedback and ASKING TO NOT DO IT.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1256009/official-m19-healing-adjustments/p1
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• Options
    They dont care about their paying costumers and they lost this one . I just got destroyed in healing again in another epic , well lets put it like this it started with only me then before first boss the cleric went heals , then the group fell apart and the cleric with half my power not even half my crit and a little less heal output total made me look like trash ! I Think I will play another class I loved the lock healer you had to be good to play it now you cant even be great and play it lol . Anyway I said it during trial it was garbage but some girl who self admittedly doesnt play a lock said how it was good what they were doing to the locks or more or less what she though and boom now we have garbage :(.
  • Options
    rerepete#2864 rerepete Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    You forgot the 10 seconds they added to the cooldown for Pillar of Power.
  • Options
    winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    I should of taken a screen shot, my sw was out healed by a cleric with half the stats. I was in demo. My SW is TOMM built. All I can say is wow, just wow on how unbalanced even more the classes became.
  • Options
    acrinicusacrinicus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    OP - you make some good points, but the sensational amounts of rage and preemptive dismissal of others opinions is not constructive.

In the class forums I mentioned how troubled I am by the lack of an Essence Defiler replacement. After a couple days of testing, I'm still troubled. Eldritch Blast is a poor fit for Soulweaver. I think this is worth some dev consideration.

There are some positives to the changes. Solo survivability seems increased for Soulweavers, and everyone should find endgame content easier to navigate. Prior to the change, some Vallenhas small HEs were very tough to solo as SW. Now I solo them without losing even 15% of my life. The mobs just can't keep up with the quality of the heals. That said, it is still more efficient to slot an HB loadout for soloing.

IMO, vampiric embrace is the best thing to happen to SW in... ever? It hits like a house, removes negative effects, and its AOE is comparable to Shatter Spark, except it is a little easier to tell who the recipient of the heal is. Sure, you need a target, but Inspirit/Lifespark cleans up messes outside combat anyway.

I also scoffed at the 50 Soulweave points gained when others heal you - then I experienced it in trials, and now I get it. I'm not saying it's exceptional, but it is nothing to denigrate. It may not be good for every loadout, but it is good enough for trials.

The general unhappiness about healing changes applies to locks just as well as other healers and I expect the devs will make some adjustments (they did already today). The class(es) are now meaningfully changed, but I don't see a sky falling anywhere yet.

That said, I haven't healed LOMM Worm yet, so we'll see how that goes.
  • Options
    shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    We will get outhealed reaaaaally often, cuz they didn't make the new SW to be "we need heals! call a SW!"... They made us to be "We need heals! What? A SW?.... Everyone, use your potions/stones!".

Op and DC aoe heal? 1k+ mag. Ours? 850.
    Only 3 encounters to heal. The rest is HAMSTER disguised as buffs. I don't recommend any of you run with PoP, it is not worth.
    Sacrifice one heal encounter for BoVa if you want to give some extra help. But PoP is BAD.

On the other note, its not about if you can outheal or be outhealed, its about how efficient you are to keep your team ALIVE. With "normal" teams i heal little mostly cuz i can keep them with barriers and need to heal less. And if their live drops a little i use 1 or 2 Revitalize and then infernal barrier again, wost case i use Soulstorm. SWs needs to be smarter than the other two, we will always be the "harder" healer to master, but that is what make it fun. We don't have good kits but either way we manage to make it great. We are SWs, and damn we are good healers when we learn how to play it.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• Options
    mmurlan#1761 mmurlan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Agree with OP what was once my favorite Character to play is now almost unplayable, and I'm not willing to relearn how to play a lvl 80 endgame toon. Thanks for ruining a really good game with an un-needed fix!!