test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seals of the Crown - Nothing in the patch notes?

byrskibyrski Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I noticed that all vendors that used to sell the items are just gone. I had been saving up for some of the equipment. I can't find anything in the patch notes that the vendor would just simply disappear? And all I can do is just exchange them for seals of the adventurer? Really? The "new gear" in the store for the seals of the adventurer are aweful. There is nothing there to buy, so it just remains as a place to exchange those seals for AD? Come on.

Comments

• ironpwnerironpwner Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    They should add the Primal and Barovian sets to the Seals of Adventurer store. I am missing my boots to have full barovian set.
  • martall#7403 martall Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I noticed as soon as the patch was deployed, even asked in PE discord but no answer to be found.
    It's part of caring for the community to inform about these type of changes.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited July 2020

I noticed as soon as the patch was deployed, even asked in PE discord but no answer to be found.
    It's part of caring for the community to inform about these type of changes.

For every major mod, all the "active" grade of seal is demoted for the introduction of new seal. The lowest "active" seal will be phased out.This behaviour has been consistent. However, they should still inform newer players and remind veteran players about that in patch note. On the other hand, since the patch note appeared less than 12 hours before the release, it would not help most people regardless although I would have get a little more rAD. Comparing with how they handled seal of brave not too long ago, they did a "better" job this time.

I bet there will be similar post about seal of mountain in half a year.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***