test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Worst Guild Ever is looking for Peeps

rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User

Hey hey hey!! 

Are you looking to get into a drama free guild? News flash... there is always going to be drama in games like these. What we at WGE can promise you is a quick and easy solution to those problems. 

The Worst Guild Ever isn't the oldest, it isn't the biggest, and it certainly isn't the best... but we will do our best to help you grow within the game. 

We are part of an Alliance that prides itself on being able to teach players how to play their roles and give them a place to call home.

We are family friendly and ask that all of our members adhere to our no swearing rule in all of our chats. 

Hate of any kind is not tolerated.

We are currently a SH 5 and are quickly building to the next level. If you feel you would like to be part of something, and help build it from the ground up, contact one of our recruiters in game. Just search Worst Guild Ever or contact me here. 

Thanks for your time, look forward to our adventures!!

Fight with honor, die with glory!
Post edited by rangerreek on

Comments

• rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Construction on Guild Hall 6 has started... soooo that means we have more room for adventurers!!! Come grab a spot at our table before the cookies are all gone!!
  • drusia#2043 drusia Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Sign me up - new player but enjoying it so far.
    Fantastic!!! Look for me in game Rask Longwalk@rangerreek, and we can get you onboard!
  • armolego#9732 armolego Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    new player here. looking to join a guild that can help show a noob the ropes
    Fantastic!!! Look for me in game @rangerreek would be more than happy to help any way I can!
  • superwizard#2918 superwizard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hello im intrested in join is there room for 3 plp(me and 2 friends)?
    Sorry for the late reply!!! Just look me up in game @rangerreek and we can get you all situated!! Love to have you all on board!