test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions Exchange

oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
I would like to recommend some changes to Professions: Currently you can't trade with your alts, and there's no real place to trade but the trade house - lol- I know this is going to sound redundant but maybe there can be like a trade exchange to exchange profession items like if you deposit a certain amount of goods you get points to withdraw and so you can do trade exchanges! I think it's got a good way of working out the balance between having to do a lot of stuff vs just specializing - I have one character that is a generalist - he's up to Masters in a few professions (most) - and two who specialized and they're already Legends in like 1/5th the time and gathering was just as fast when you specialize.

One more thing - Is it possible to make the hiring and firing more easy like instead of having a single file queue of hiring professions, maybe a browsable catalog - sometimes you need to look at more then one of them at a time - and can we like buy slots! Like if we have to, buy slots for how many items are being made by order/gathered and so on...

Thanks!

Comments

• kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Trading professions items is done through the mail. Not a convenient method, but it does work.

Cryptic deliberately made it so that you have to make the decision to hire one artisan before you get to look at the next.

There used to be nine slots for making items before they re-worked the professions and put in the workshop. I guess people were making to much money at it, so the cut it down to only three, plus three gathering, which did not exist before.
  • oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Ah hah - I guessed as much - It has the potential of being a huge money making proponent - wonder why bother when most of the game's built around gameplay which is gr8 - sometimes they can be a little cryptic lol!