test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Box loot

deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 94 Arc User
Besides having a dumb random drop rate for the dented rod,after all the grinding i do to get Infernal Secrets to buy the box,i feel like its a bit of a slap in the face when you give us stuff like transmutes for other classes that you cant even give to your alts as it is character bound,and you cant sell for even 2 coppers or get like 6 refining points out of it! Do you guys just want to irritate us?? At the very least make the transmutes account bound...

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    I quit bothering with the grind for the Box altogether.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    You are not the first one to complain about this ... see here. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1256215/unusable-drops-from-the-ornate-box-of-vallenhas-treasures

I don't know if this will ever get fixed....but at least you typically get a nice bit of AD and blood rubies from the boxes, so they are not all bad. I haven't had much luck with the rod.....currently at 46 boxes, and getting annoyed and frustrated.

The whole "Rage of Bel" content is quite frankly badly designed, badly coded and feels like it was not tested at all.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Ad sink is what it is. Everything btc and ad disappears
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Ad sink is what it is. Everything btc and ad disappears

AD sink? No, quite the opposite, in fact.... you typically get more AD than you spend on the boxes.

Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Between Zok and Juma, every dungeon and skirmish quest, weeklies, XP rewards... it's not hard to get 100k RAD a day. I have been backlogged on RAD since mod 14 and I have avoid playing most of the game to even chip away at that number a day. Running MEs, dungeons, whatever and the number grows daily. The idea of trading actual AD for RAD isn't appealing at all.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother