test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is this the Battle Worn Metal Rod that made the players crack?

The title is how I feel about this new content. I know what the rod is, I know where to get it and I know the chances of it dropping are rare. Rare? No, darn near close to impossible to get. Thus far, I have run over 300 insurgencies, with almost 100 bosses fought and killed. My reward? Between 1-4 Seals of the Deep. Over and over. Again and again. I placed a ticket in to Arc because I can't bring myself to believe it's simply my bad RNG that's causing me to not get the drop. The response I got from them is exactly what I expected, but still infuriating to read. Support can't/won't do anything to assist the players, and the Devs aren't listening to the reports we're putting out there saying this item is broken and needs a rework. I've read many, many comments from others in the same mindset I am: this thing doesn't exist. On top of that, many players have expressed interest in leaving Neverwinter all together.

Creators, this new content is NOT fun, nor is it worth the headache. Please, please do not make this the thing that makes your player base dwindle. Suggestions would be to increase the drop rate to make it match it's color rarity (Green, or Common, by the way), or make it a purchasable item like that epic one in Alyssa's store. Again, this content is not fun. You're making people leave the game.

Answers

• geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    totally agree
  • nooooooooa1nooooooooa1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I got the rod today after about 400 insurgencies. So it drops, but the drop rate is so low that it makes you mad. I thought the same that there may be something wrong or maybe some kind of bug. There is nothing wrong, but the drop rate is below 1% i think.