test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black ice wedge drop rate gone to the hamsters

alfared#9239 alfared Member Posts: 38 Arc User
I just did 55 Heroic Encounters in Dwarven Valley and walked away with 4 black ice wedges!!!!!....
And 0 Elk tribe gear
What the....This is a joke....and a bad one at that!
How can the drop rate been brought so low...
Should have walked away with 10 easy! And possibly 1 piece of Elk gear!
When you put the work in you should be rewarded...
Producing Black Ice enchantments (something i was doing even before they destroyed the profession) is a waste of time now...
Not cool Devs,,,not cool at all!
SMH...cannot believe i got less than 1 wedge per 13 HEs!
Freaking JOKE!

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,383 Arc User
    I was not farming for anything. I have 6 toons and more or less only do the Epic one in Icewind pass when I happen to passby to do weekly Biggin and it pops. I did not pay attention to what I get. I believe I get at least 3 pieces of Elk gear.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • alfared#9239 alfared Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    I was in Dwarven Valley....so i should have said Hammerstone...but...50+ for absolute nothing leaves me disgusted...glad you are lucky! I just want to puke honestly...dont want to hear or see nothing of this game for a while!...hopefully i can make that forever!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,383 Arc User

I was in Dwarven Valley....so i should have said Hammerstone...but...50+ for absolute nothing leaves me disgusted...glad you are lucky! I just want to puke honestly...dont want to hear or see nothing of this game for a while!...hopefully i can make that forever!

I would not consider myself lucky because frankly, I don't really care about those stuff, just another piece of stuff in the inventory.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***