test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Hell Pit quest today (since event was extended)

hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
So the event has been extended by 3 or 4 days but I have no quest for today. The questgiver only has dialog.

Does someone else have the same issue?

Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression

Comments

• Options
    theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    If you have done your 21 days then its over for you, beating the champion is the final end of the event.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • Options
    hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User

If you have done your 21 days then its over for you, beating the champion is the final end of the event.

Has this been communicated? It sounded like we would get another 4 days of quests for me.
    Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
  • Options
    theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Don't know if its been communicated, I just know from running the event last time it was up.
    Think the extension was only to help some people that had been unable to run hell pit every day because of a bug.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,238 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    After you beat Wilfred, it is done. That has been my understanding. The extra time is for those who could not begin the event for about a week in the beginning.

In the Hell Pit description in game, "There are 21 days worth of challenges ....".
    "Should you make it to the third tier of difficulty you will face the most difficult challenges earning more currency than can be used in the event store and up to 7 Token of FLames".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***