test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Useless things

lokidagawdlokidagawd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I think the admin on neverwinter, or whoever is in charge of us players getting complimentary free things now and then have a sick sense of humor. Why give us a companion equipment choice pack? We grinded hard through undermountain and uprising for just that. What's the point? Instead why not give the loyal players a one time free legendary mount? We play everyday open lockboxes thru vip benefits. Everyone doesn't have money to spend on this game like that. Then the events that give legendary you make next to impossible to do so it is a little discouraging to play neverwinter more.

Comments

• Options
    wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Wow.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Meh, the free stuff is free stuff. I bet it helped a lot of developing players. It's never going to make everyone happy. Sure there was nothing in the box I need for my mains, but there was stuff I can use on an alt. If it's something I can use I do, if it isn't I don't.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    when you are getting FREE stuff that is actually 100 times better compared to the garbage we got in the past but you still complain about it... welcome to modern society boys
  • Options
    nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    @lokidagawd Indeed "Everyone doesn't have money to spend on this game like that", so for those of us that loyally support the game by spending money on it, then you suggest the Dev to give everyone a legendary mount? That most of us spend real money on or lucky enough to get one on our 1000s key!

It is okay to ask for stuffs from the Devs but there are limits to what they should give for free. They are running a game/business model, not a charity.