test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell Pit event buyout is a Patsy scam that you need to resolve

waxy#1523 waxy Member Posts: 134 Arc User
The hell pit buyout is broken or you guys are using it as a patsy scam to take advantage of people which needs to be addressed and fixed I bought five of those buyout and only received one of the tokens for the mount and each time I did buy it out its stated that I would receive the token to buy the legendary mount I took screenshots I even went on alt accounts entered more screenshots of what it said even afterwards you guys need to fix this Android the people properly because you just took advantage of a whole bunch of people I am not the only person that this is happened to so this needs to get addressed in fixed and resolved with the Neverwinter Community as soon as possible because of if not I'm going to get a hold of the BBB about this issue you guys awesome do not have a place to fill out tickets on the game you guys have made that too hard so you don't have to deal with people which is unfair in this situation where you taking people's money and they have no way of resolving issues with that or anybody to get in contact with

Comments

• hamsterhero99#6999 hamsterhero99 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    You only get 1 token of participation per event, so buying more boxes won't change that ... read the event description and box description first ....
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    the part that is dodgy is buying out the event and the tokens of flame (I think it is) not being included. those are separate even though they are part of the event but w/e
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I thought it was pretty clear that you could only get one token of participation each time the event was run - either by playing or buy buying the completion.

What they should, however, have done, is to block people from buying more than one, because that's just pointless.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • hamsterhero99#6999 hamsterhero99 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Yes, it should be 1 time buyout and disappear afterwards, like the Shimmering Lockbox keys thing when lvling up.
  • jamiefors#0606 jamiefors Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    You get 1 per event, it says it in the description and in the calendar