test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rift Warden % stuck at 60%

I have done three rounds of insurgencies on two toons today, and neither have gained any % toward the total. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• hiperion16#1663 hiperion16 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Did another round to be sure on both of my toons,neither gained any % at all.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    You can only get 20% per day. Did you hit the limit of the day? I don't how they count the day start/end for you.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    I have done this all after server reset so the limit should not be the issue.I ended yesterday with 60%, started today at 60% and still at 60% after multiple insurgencies. I at first thought I may have gotten the 20% without realising it so swapped to my alt which i knew had the same amount as my main,but it too was at 60%. I even logged over to preview to check my toon that I copied over last night before I logged of, it is also at 60%. I don't know why it isn't progressing, but it is very frustrating.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

I have done this all after server reset so the limit should not be the issue.I ended yesterday with 60%, started today at 60% and still at 60% after multiple insurgencies. I at first thought I may have gotten the 20% without realising it so swapped to my alt which i knew had the same amount as my main,but it too was at 60%. I even logged over to preview to check my toon that I copied over last night before I logged of, it is also at 60%. I don't know why it isn't progressing, but it is very frustrating.

Are you in North America? If not, how many hours ago when you got your 60% yesterday?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited May 2020
    I am East Coast US with server reset at 6 am EST. I finished both rounds of insurgencies by 11pm tuesday evening. I logged in about 1 pm EST wednesday afternoon(7 hours after reset) and have not been able to gain percentage since.