Good day all! This thread is for providing bug reports and feedback on the changes made to the Barbarian in Module 19.
Along with the changes in the M18 Class Balance Adjustments
thread, we continue to make adjustments to improve the performance of our classes. It is important to note that while we continue to tune the function and numbers of powers, what you see on preview can sometimes change before launch. However, you know your class best so we wanted to get your hands on these changes as soon as possible.
- Rage: Increased generation from at-wills and encounter powers.
- Bloodletter: Increase magnitude from 400 to 520
- Brash Strike: Increase magnitude from 90 to 110
- Reduced activate times to .75/.9/.9 down from .9/1.1/1.1
- Reduced Unstoppable activate times to .35/.45/.45 down from .53/.63/.63
- Frenzy: Increase magnitude from 750 to 975
- Reduced cooldown from 18 seconds to 16 seconds
- Bloodspiller: Reduces the cooldown of Bloodletter by 3 seconds.
- Challenger's Slash: Reduced activate times to .65/.55/.8 down from .75/.65/1.05
- Reduced Unstoppable activate times to .35/.25/.45 down from .45/.35/.55
- Come and Get It: Reduced cooldown from 18 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Enduring Shout: Increased the maximum hitpoints granted from 10% to 20%.
- Extended Unstoppable: Changed to Rage and Rally.
- Rage and Rally: Unstoppable increases threat generated by your attacks. When Unstoppable ends, recover stamina based on the amount of Rage consumed, up to a maximum of 40%.
As always, thank you for taking the time to check things out on preview, we look forward to your feedback!
Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs
For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!Type: Bug
(Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED
, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN
. If you are replying to another user's post, asking a question, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:
This text will display in cyan.Examples:Bug: Bloodspiller does not reduce the cooldown of Bloodletter.Feedback: Come and Get It does not do enough for me to consider adding to my encounter bar.
This text will display in red.