test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official M19: Heroic Encounters

We're looking for both bug reports, and any feedback you may have regarding the Heroic Encounters in Avernus. Thank you!

Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs

For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!

Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, asking a question, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:

<font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font> <font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>

Examples:
Bug: The quest Collect 99 Rocks gets stuck at rock 98.

Comments

• Options
    xander#0631 xander Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    the heroics (still didn't tried the big one) are too easy, if a player start it and other two are coming, the thrid player might miss it because the others completed it.
    usually we need to solo them because we can't find people that do them (expecially when the content became old) they ned to be 'soloabe' , my suggestion is to make them like the demonic encounter:
    less people = easier encounter = normal reward
    more people = harder concunter = better reward
    reality is what most recognize as true
  • Options
    hoveristhoverist Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Insurgency are part of the heroic encounters? If yes..

Battle Worn Rod drops thing falls from heroic insurgency, or to be more precise - from bosses. But so as boss meet-phenomenon extremely rare, already negovorya about how, to obtain rod(hour Bel, hour break and 2-3 minutes insurgency). I suggest introducing the rod in rewards for heroic meetings of the mutiny, or increasing the time of mutinies(for example, the hour of Bel, the hour of mutiny, without interruptions). The rod can also be transferred to the Juma rewards, so that ordinary players can get this item. The current option of getting the item is extremely difficult and almost impossible for players who can't be in the game 24/7(and for the latter, I think, too).

• Options
    hamsterhero99#6999 hamsterhero99 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Insurgencies in Rage of Bel should be changes in the following matter:

Change Rage meter charge to lower values, so that killing bosses/closing rifts won't charge it that fast. It would be fine the way it is, but in a months time maybe. Currently there's 1500+ players doing them at the same time, which makes it last 3-5 minutes and then 2 hours wait, not great for casual players.

Once the hype is gone, it will be alright, but we can't farm bosses and Rods currently.

Thanks